Spend eight days at luxury in the majestic land of the Kiwi. Drive through some loveliest locales, stay at exotic lodges and indulge in a pleasurable spa sessions.
- Explore the beautiful Modern City of Auckland
- See the Sky Tower from top
- Visit inside Kelly Tarltons Underwater World
- View mighty Mt Ruepehu, New Zealand’s biggest Ski field
- Have fun with Snow (June to September)
- Tour the sights of Lake Taupo & Rotorua
- Rejuvenate yourself at the Polynesian Spa’s Hot Pools
- Visit to Whakapapa Ski Fileds, Huka Falls, Te Puia Thermal Park.
- Full day at leisure in Rotorua & Taupo
- Options to enjoy a Rainbow Springs, Paradise valley springs, Skyline Gondola ride, jetboat ride up to Huka falls & helicopterride to view the falls
- Enter the Waitomo Glow Worms Cave Boat Cruise
- Travel trough Hamilton City
DAY 1 AUCKLAND
On arrival in Auckland, ‘The Commercial Capital of New Zealand’, you will be met by our local representative and transferred to your Hotel / Motel. Rest of the day is at leisure enjoy driving through Auckland city including Kelly Tarltons under water world, Mission Bay and the volcanic crater of Mt Eden for views of the city and harbour. Also visit Sky Tower – the tallest tower in the Southern Hemisphere, offering breath-taking views for more than 80 kilometres in every direction & 24/7 Casino.
DAY 2 AUCKLAND – WAITOMO CAVES - ROTORUA
After Breakfast we travel south through the fertile Waikato region to reach the World renowned and a magnet for both local and overseas visitors, the Waitomo Glowworm Caves occupy a high placing in the New Zealand vacation wish-list. The glow worm, Arachnocampa luminosa, is unique to New Zealand. Thousands of these tiny creatures radiate their unmistakable luminescent light as our expert guides provide informative commentary on the Caves’ historical and geological significance. Waitomo Glowworm Caves are a must see for any traveller. Enjoy the world famous boat ride under thousands of magical glowworms and become a part of over 120 years of cultural and natural history.
After that we drive further south and reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua. In the evening. Rejuvenate yourself at the Polynesian Spa Relax in the privacy of one of 13 hot mineral rock pools, four with views of Lake Rotorua.
Optional Spa therapies & Hydro spa therapies Body and facial therapies using Rotorua thermal mud, New Zealand manuka honey or other natural ingredients.. Body therapies under the jets of warm water using fragrant oils for indulging massages.
DAY 3 ROTORUA - TAUPO
Today we explore Rotorua & Lake Taupo.!!!
Enjoy 90mins guided tour at Te Puia Thermal Reserve. Visit the Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pool and roaring geysers
Te Puia Daytime Experience tours run hourly from 9am-4pm. Their tradition of guiding at Te Puia is something that we pride ourselves on. Many of the guides you meet can link themselves to Rotorua’s earliest guides and the stories they relay have been handed down for generations.
There is an opportunity to explore optional attractions available in Rotorua, such as Rainbow Springs, Paradise valley springs, Skyline Gondola ride.
In afternoon we travel further south to reach the popular lake resort of Taupo. Rest of the day is free for leisure to explore Lake Taupo – visit Huka Falls for a photo opportunity. Perhaps take an Optional: jetboat ride up to Huka falls or helicopter ride to view the falls for a different perspective on this amazing natural waterfall.
DAY 4 TAUPO – Mt RUAPEHU - AUCKLAND
Today the day starts early, after breakfast we travel south to Turangi, before continuing on Tongarino National Park in the background by the three peaks of Ruapehu, Ngauruhoe and Tongariro. It normally snows from June to August in these regions and its lovely all around. We may drive up to the ski files of , Whakapapa (weather permitting) and have some fun Skiing & snowboarding at Mount Ruapehu, NZ’s largest ski and snowboard area. Ruapehu is one of the world’s most active volcanoes and the largest active volcano in New Zealand. It is the highest point in the North Island and includes three major peaks: Tahurangi (2,797 m), Te Heuheu (2,755 m) and Paretetaitonga (2,751 m). The deep, active crater is between the peaks and fills with a crater lake between major eruptions. Ruapehu has two commercial ski fields, Whakapapa on the northern side and Turoa on the southern slope. They are the two largest ski fields in New Zealand, with Whakapapa the larger. The season is generally from June to October but depends on snow and weather conditions. Both ski fields are accessible by car and chairlifts, with beginners’ to advanced skiing slopes. Limited accommodation and refreshments are available at Top o’ the Bruce (the car park at the top of Bruce Road) and at the entry to Whakapapa, and elsewhere on the mountain.
After having fun in Snow we drive back towards Auckland via Hamilton City. You journey finishes evening 8pm. You can take mid night flights back to India from Auckland Airport or Choose option to stay back one more night.
We hope you had a “Jolly Good Tour” !!!
Rate Per Person – Twin Share
- Adult: NZ $ 1296 (Rs 51,840)
- Children Below 12yrs : NZ $ 1096 (Rs 43,840)
For your Information:
- Rates are Per Person twin share accommodation and condition to Minimum 5 people travelling together in a Group.
- Rates are calculated NZ$1=Rs40 which is subjected to change.
- Includes: Accommodations in 3star Hotels, Motels or Resorts.
- Includes: Van, Mini-Bus, 3Star Coach with Driver/ Indian Guide.
- Rates Excludes:- Meals – We will take you to Indian & Vegetarian Foodcourts / Eateries/Restaurants.
- Package Excludes:-Visa, Travel Insurance, Airfares from India to NZ& Domestic Airfare if Applicable